Pendrive-hidden files....

Closed
kumar sathish Posts 1 Registration date Monday October 14, 2013 Status Member Last seen October 14, 2013 - Oct 14, 2013 at 09:22 AM
PC Jacker Posts 31 Registration date Saturday October 12, 2013 Status Member Last seen May 8, 2014 - Nov 23, 2013 at 05:03 AM
My pendrive is hidden and and now i changed my folder option in ctrl panel to show the hidden folder and files. even though i could not find the files in my pendrive ...........resolution please.........
Related:

1 response

PC Jacker Posts 31 Registration date Saturday October 12, 2013 Status Member Last seen May 8, 2014 1
Oct 14, 2013 at 10:43 AM
Okay, This problem is hard to solve, but i found the solution. Maybe it will work.
First, Follow this step :

Step 1:

Click on the below link and download the file "AutorunExterminator"

https://ccm.net/downloads/security-and-maintenance/5911-autorun-exterminator/

Extract it --> Double-click on "AutorunExterminator" --> Plug your flash drive now.

This will remove the autorun.inf files from your flash drive and also from drives.

Step 2:

Click on "Start" -->Run --> type cmd and click on OK.

Here I assume your flash drive letter as G:

Enter this command.

attrib -h -r -s /s /d g:\*.*

You can copy the above command --> Right-click in the Command Prompt and

paste it.

Note : Don't forget to replace the letter g with your flash drive letter.

Now press "Enter".

Now check for your files in Flash Drive.

Step 3:

After that, download the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from the below link

https://ccm.net/downloads/security-and-maintenance/4621-malwarebytes-anti-malware/

Update it --> Perform "Full Scan"

Note : Default selected option is "Quick Scan".

After that, you delete malware from your devices. Then, restart your PC. After restart, plug you drive, after plug, you will receive message you may need to scan your drive. Click Scan, Check both of optional settings. and scan. after that, maybe your drive is free from shortcut. If it's doesn't work, ask to others. for me, that step had work. I don't know on others. If There is word i type incorrect, sorry about that, i'm not american or british. i'm just Junior High School Student from indonesia.
PC Jacker Posts 31 Registration date Saturday October 12, 2013 Status Member Last seen May 8, 2014 1
Nov 23, 2013 at 05:03 AM
If still not working, try just download Malwarbytes.

1) Plug your flash drive
2) Scan
3) delete all malwares
4) after delete all malwares, the message wil show that tells you must restart your PC. Click OK, but DON'T plug out your flash drive. JUST restart.
5) after restart, plug out your flash drive.
6) Then, Plug in.

Your flash drive must be fixed from this issue.

Hope working.

Regards.