Computer automaticly shutdowns when loading desktop

Closed
ValhallaG Posts 1 Registration date Saturday October 19, 2013 Status Member Last seen October 19, 2013 - Oct 19, 2013 at 12:47 PM
dj.shepard Posts 1 Registration date Thursday September 4, 2014 Status Member Last seen September 4, 2014 - Sep 4, 2014 at 04:34 AM
As you see in the title my computer is automaticly shutting down when the desktop is loading first it tells me to click on something to avoid reading some C: Files.
And then moves me to the desktop it automaticly shut downs my computer.
I simply used my vacuum real carefull to clean up my computer and now this happens.
It's really confusing i don't know what to do maybe some of you have experience.

Thanks in advance.
Related:

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Oct 19, 2013 at 04:33 PM
Hello,

I'm afraid you will need to see a qualified hands on technician.

Computers can only be cleaned using compressed air; using a vacuum will damage delicate circuits.

Sorry
dj.shepard Posts 1 Registration date Thursday September 4, 2014 Status Member Last seen September 4, 2014
Sep 4, 2014 at 04:34 AM
I have faced problem something like that & I manage to solve it. What you have to do is after booting open the task manager & see the 'CPU usage' (%). If 'CPU usage' fluctuates abruptly (very high to very low) then you may apply this trick.

Open your cabinet & open the desktop memory (ram). Clean it properly & cool it. Fix it at another motherboard slot & reboot your PC. Also you can go through ram functional check during booting.

Hope this may solve your problem.