All web browsers can only load google...???

Closed
Toastburn Posts 2 Registration date Monday 28 October 2013 Status Member Last seen 28 October 2013 - 28 Oct 2013 à 16:39
Toastburn Posts 2 Registration date Monday 28 October 2013 Status Member Last seen 28 October 2013 - 28 Oct 2013 à 16:43
Hi,

I've found that since the other day all my web browsers can only load google. The only thing i seem to be able to do is can perform google searches but, whenever I try and access the page I get an 'error loading page' screen?

I've looked at other problems but, all ask you to download software (tried running ccleaner) which I can't do. I've tried looking at some basic settings and everything seems in order.

Thanks for any help.
Related:

1 response

Toastburn Posts 2 Registration date Monday 28 October 2013 Status Member Last seen 28 October 2013
28 Oct 2013 à 16:43
Ok since posting it seems some other pages load so could be a dns issue, tried flushing the dns cache but no luck