Trying to copy data from one sheet to another and rearrange

Closed
wakesk8 Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday November 6, 2013 Status Member Last seen November 6, 2013 - Nov 6, 2013 at 06:19 PM
wakesk8 Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday November 6, 2013 Status Member Last seen November 6, 2013 - Nov 6, 2013 at 06:21 PM
I have an Excel sheet, and I need to clean the data and copy it to another sheet. The cells change by 11 between records. I tried creating the initial transfer, but I need to do it automatically since it is over a thousand records that I need to edit and reorganize.

Here is a sample of the data....

Account Name user1
Total Counter 1465
Total Large Size Counter 0
No. of Originals Counter 1465
No. of Prints Counter 785
Copy Total Total 1465
Large Size Total 0
Printer Total Total 0
Large Size Total 0
Scan Total Total 117
Large Size Total 0

It is formatted in Columns A through E, but it isn't displaying here. This is Sheet2 and I want to transfer the data to Clean, specifically the numbers - with the text being used as the headers for columns on 'Clean'. The columns, I'm trying to pull are below, but I can delete columns, if I can just get the data organized.

Account Name Total Counter Total Large Size Counter No. of Originals Counter No. of Prints Counter Copy Printer Scan

1 response

wakesk8 Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday November 6, 2013 Status Member Last seen November 6, 2013
Nov 6, 2013 at 06:21 PM
by the way - I've never tried setting up macros, so hopefully it will be an easy solution - or at least with lots of BASIC info. :)