Need help with sorting and copying from multiple worksheets

Closed
dawoud522 Posts 1 Registration date Sunday December 1, 2013 Status Member Last seen December 1, 2013 - Dec 1, 2013 at 03:04 PM
GeorgeBriggs Posts 1 Registration date Sunday December 1, 2013 Status Member Last seen December 1, 2013 - Dec 1, 2013 at 04:10 PM
I need to copy a report from several sheets,
Workbook 1
First i Have a report Sheet with a fixed header in the first several rows
A Sequence of Operations sheet
Work book 2
A raw data workbook for the values, CSV
The raw data are arranged in the same column arrangement as the report sheet
I need a way to import the raw data from their worksheet into the worksheet where the report sheet is, without deleting the headers also importing the sequence of operations and sorting them by date " the first column, the first row after the header"

After being done i need to copy that report into another sheet where everything is similar but the column are of different arrangement eg: copying A into C and B into F . Also with a set header which is not to be affected

1 response

GeorgeBriggs Posts 1 Registration date Sunday December 1, 2013 Status Member Last seen December 1, 2013
Dec 1, 2013 at 04:10 PM
These are pre-mouse instructions. AKA machine language spoken instructions for the computer. 1. Hit Ctrl and A twice to highlight all cells. 2. Hit Ctrl and N to get new workbook. 3. Hit Ctrl and V to paste into new work sheet. 4. Then hit Ctrl and S to save by naming the workbook.