How to create two WhatsApp accounts on a Windows PC?

Lason - Sep 2, 2023 at 08:46 AM
talha007 Posts 2 Registration date Saturday September 9, 2023 Status Member Last seen December 27, 2023 - Sep 9, 2023 at 12:52 PM

I have a WhatsApp account on a Windows PC. It is more reliable than the phone. It shows all incoming calls. My phone often misses calls, probably due to the OS stopping internet traffic to save battery.

I want to connect my wife's account to the same PC. As far as I can see, a WhatsApp instance can handle one account.

How can I add another WhatsApp account to a PC where one account is already active?

Related:
  • 2 whatsapp accounts op 1 computer
  • Whatsapp create account - Best answers
  • Multiple whatsapp on desktop - Best answers
  • Tentacle locker 2 - Download - Adult games
  • Fnaf 1 download pc - Download - Horror
  • Gta 1 download - Download - Action and adventure
  • Fnia 1 - Download - Adult games
  • Fnia 2 - Download - Adult games

3 responses

HelpiOS Posts 14311 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 24, 2024 1,891
Sep 4, 2023 at 09:03 AM

Hi,

If you're using WhatsApp Web, open a private tab so that your wife can access her account. However, once the private tab is closed, her account will be disconnected. You can use another browser to keep the account connected.

Alternatively, create a second user account for your wife on your computer, and you'll also be able to use your accounts separately on WhatsApp Desktop.

WhatsApp does not officially support multiple accounts on a single device, but there are a few workarounds you can use to do it on your Windows PC. Here are two ways:

Method 1: Use different browsers

1. Open WhatsApp Web in Chrome.
  2. Scan the QR code with your phone to log in to your first WhatsApp account.
  3. Open a new incognito window in Chrome.
  4. Go to WhatsApp Web again and scan the QR code with your phone to log in to your second WhatsApp account.

Method 2: Use a Chrome extension

1. Install the Sessionbox Chrome extension.
  2. Open WhatsApp Web in Chrome.
  3. Click on the Sessionbox icon in the extensions bar.
  4. Select the "Create new session" option.
  5. Scan the QR code with your phone to log in to your second WhatsApp account.

Note that these methods may not work for everyone, and you may experience some problems, such as messages not being delivered or notifications not working properly. If you encounter any problems, you can try other methods, such as using a virtual machine or using an emulator.

Here are some other things to keep in mind when using multiple WhatsApp accounts on a Windows PC:

• You can only use one account at a time.
  • You cannot use the same phone number for both accounts.
  • You may need to disable some features, such as notifications, to avoid conflicts.
talha007 Posts 2 Registration date Saturday September 9, 2023 Status Member Last seen December 27, 2023
Sep 9, 2023 at 12:52 PM

WhatsApp does not officially support multiple accounts on a single device. However, there are a few workarounds that you can use.

Method 1: Using Incognito mode or a different browser

You can use Incognito mode or a different browser to open WhatsApp Web for your wife's account. This will create a separate session for her account, and you can use both versions simultaneously.

To open WhatsApp Web in Incognito mode, open Google Chrome and press Ctrl+Shift+N. Then, go to https://web.whatsapp.com/ and scan the QR code with your wife's phone.

To open WhatsApp Web in a different browser, download and install a different browser, such as Firefox or Opera. Then, go to https://web.whatsapp.com/ and scan the QR code with your wife's phone.

Method 2: Using a Chrome extension

A few Chrome extensions allow you to use multiple WhatsApp Web accounts in the same browser. One such extension is Sessionbox.

To use Sessionbox, install the extension from the Chrome Web Store. Then, open WhatsApp Web and scan the QR code with your phone. The session box will create a new session for your account. You can then click on the Sessionbox icon in the Chrome toolbar to switch to your wife's account.

Method 3: Using a virtual machine

You can also use a virtual machine to run a separate instance of WhatsApp Web for your wife's account. This will allow you to use both versions simultaneously without any conflicts.

To create a virtual machine, you will need to download and install virtualization software, such as VirtualBox or VMware Player. Once you have installed the virtualization software, you can create a new virtual machine and install WhatsApp Web on it.

Which method is the best?

The best method for you will depend on your individual needs and preferences. If you only need to use two WhatsApp accounts occasionally, then using Incognito mode or a different browser is a good option. If you need to use two WhatsApp accounts regularly, then using a Chrome extension or a virtual machine is a better option.

I hope this helps!