Hello everybody im the new guy svjake, 12-8-2013

Closed
svjake Posts 25 Registration date Sunday December 8, 2013 Status Member Last seen December 23, 2013 - Dec 8, 2013 at 08:04 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Dec 9, 2013 at 06:46 AM
it seemed a week back these two unrelated changes occured, after logging in and opening up google and my gmail, if i stopped working on the keyboard or did not touch the mouse for about 30sec. the thing would sound the boat horn log out and put the screen saver on. the 2nd thing is while im in a session with gmail already open, the gmail starts up and interupts or clears the page im on and starts its own new page. this will go on untill i log out. the only task bar change i did before i think this started was i put on a screen saver for the first time and i am using family photos as wallpaper..any help would be great.. thanks s.j.
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Dec 9, 2013 at 06:46 AM
Hello

Your computer may be infected.

To help you and precribe a remedy, I must make a diagnostic and to do so, I require a log.

1. Boot in safemode with networking.

2. Open this link and download ZHPDiag2 :

https://www.zebulon.fr/telechargements/securite/systeme/zhpdiag.html

(Don't be alarmed is the site is in French, it sometimes happens, the tool will take your system language and allow the download if you get a warning message. )

3. Save the file on your Desktop.

4. Double click on ZHPDiag.exe and follow the installation instructions.

the tool creates three icons ZHPDiag, MRB, and ZHPFix (If necessary,we will use ZHPFix at the next step).

5. Double click on the short cut ZHPDiag on your Destktop.

6. Click on the eyedropper icon and ensure all of the items.

7. Click on the Magnifying glass with the + sign and run the analysys.

Wait for the tool to finished (maybe a long time)

8. Close ZHPDiag.

9. To transmit the report, click on this link :

https://authentification.site

10. Usually on your desktop or C:\Program Files\ZHPDiag).

11. Select the file ZHPDiag.txt.

12. Click on "upload »

13. Copy the url and post it here

Best regards

Ambucias
Moderator, Security Contributor