Access email addresses [Solved/Closed]

Registration date
Tuesday September 24, 2013
Status
Last seen
January 8, 2014
-
 Blocked Profile -
How do I access addresses internal to email messages??
It says "click on button" but I can't open the address.
Thank you.

12 replies

Registration date
Status
Last seen
January 8, 2014
Mark,
I have discovered the cure...when I move the message from spam to my inbox, I am able to complete my mission.
Thanks for your help...you put my brain back to work!!
Have a great day.
Thank you

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 2941 users have said thank you to us this month

Hang in there, John.

What program are you using?

Please post back with more information?
Registration date
Status
Last seen
January 8, 2014
Thanks, Mark,
Not sure what you mean by "program" I'll try:
Att.net, windows 7, chrome, uverse
PS Couldn't open your answer internally. When I moved my mouse over your internal response address, couldn't open it.
Thanks,
John

Are you using the ATT(yahoo) portal to access your email?
Registration date
Status
Last seen
January 8, 2014
yes

Well, John, I must say that I am feeling your pain. Let me guess, ATT provides no support for this type of issue, unless you want to crank out your CC number for a charge, am I right?

Are you trying to see what other addresses the mail was sent to, like a group? It has been years since I have seen the Yahoo portal ( I used to work for BSS, that is what I call that company), so please forgive me for my ignorance of the display format.

Are you trying to build a contact list? Does this link help:https://www.att.com/esupport/error404.html?solId=KB400572#fbid=bsMVn_XbP83

Please post back, I will do what I can for you.

I appreciate your services, as your USERID brings with it honor and responsibility.

Thank you!
Registration date
Status
Last seen
January 8, 2014
Hello Mark and thank you for your kind comments.
No, I am not trying to build a contact list, simply open an address contained within the text of the message. As in your previous messages, I should be able to click on your link to answer, however I must exit and open the forum in order to answer your queries.

Just for grins, try to view in another browser (Internet Exploder). Let me know if THAT browser does the same thing.

Thank you,
Registration date
Status
Last seen
January 8, 2014
same thing...maybe it's the operator!

Ok, Try this...Push the shift key when you click on the link and let me the result....

:)
Registration date
Status
Last seen
January 8, 2014
I have tried that with no luck. Seems that this problem only occurs when I receive mail in the spam folder and attempt to open an address within the text of the email.

Great! Yea spam is like quarentine.....I am thankful you kept with it, and thank you for your service!

p.s. mark it as solved, I will plus 1 your fix!