Data sorting
Closed
Jearnizck
-
24 Feb 2014 à 23:23
TrowaD Posts 2921 Registration date Sunday 12 September 2010 Status Contributor Last seen 27 December 2022 - 25 Feb 2014 à 10:45
TrowaD Posts 2921 Registration date Sunday 12 September 2010 Status Contributor Last seen 27 December 2022 - 25 Feb 2014 à 10:45
Related:
- Data sorting
- Tmobile data check - Guide
- How to copy data from one excel sheet to another - Guide
- Blancco data cleaner - Download - Cleaning and optimization
- Download facebook data - Guide
- Reinstall windows 10 without losing data - Guide
2 responses
TrowaD
Posts
2921
Registration date
Sunday 12 September 2010
Status
Contributor
Last seen
27 December 2022
555
25 Feb 2014 à 10:45
25 Feb 2014 à 10:45
Hi Jearnizck,
When you select the second row of table 1 and apply Advanced Filter, check the unique records box and choose your destination where you want the result to be copied to. Result will be transposed, so transpose it back. Delete all unwanted data.
If you do all that while recording a macro, you can simply run the recorded macro to filter again.
But I've got a feeling I'm misunderstanding you. If I did then please explain in greater detail.
Best regards,
Trowa
When you select the second row of table 1 and apply Advanced Filter, check the unique records box and choose your destination where you want the result to be copied to. Result will be transposed, so transpose it back. Delete all unwanted data.
If you do all that while recording a macro, you can simply run the recorded macro to filter again.
But I've got a feeling I'm misunderstanding you. If I did then please explain in greater detail.
Best regards,
Trowa