Speedup Wndows 7

Closed
makesmethink Posts 4 Registration date Friday February 28, 2014 Status Member Last seen March 2, 2014 - Feb 28, 2014 at 06:57 PM
makesmethink Posts 4 Registration date Friday February 28, 2014 Status Member Last seen March 2, 2014 - Mar 2, 2014 at 08:02 AM
Hi, I got to Kioskea because of Speedup.... but it did not work, maybe because of Windows 7 or because of 64 bits?

I really need it.
Related:

3 responses

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Feb 28, 2014 at 07:01 PM
If you want to speed up Windows 7 I suggest you read this Microsoft web page:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows?ui=en-US&rs=en-001&ad=US

You may also need to run a Virus Scan of your computer.

Good Luck
makesmethink Posts 4 Registration date Friday February 28, 2014 Status Member Last seen March 2, 2014
Mar 1, 2014 at 08:11 AM
Hi, I was talking about this: Free - Speed up PC 3X Faster
None of this other things will work. I live by the beach in a remote area in Brazil and am currently using a 10MG 3G connection.

Will be changing to a an alternative type of connection which is neither 3 or 4G nor phone line Bandwidth, which will be a stable 1MG.

Right now I need great help, considering there is not stability, I cannot open my Linkedin account, neither Facebbok most of the time, neither the standard Google account. Not sure after changing, considering it will be 1MG only, even though stable. Hopefully it will be good, people speak highly of it; but faster is always better. I use an online music notation program in a daily basis.

Thanks.
I just wanted to download a version of the Free - Speed up PC 3X Faster that would work. I have Windows 7, 64bits.

Thanks a lot for replying.
makesmethink Posts 4 Registration date Friday February 28, 2014 Status Member Last seen March 2, 2014
Mar 2, 2014 at 08:02 AM
My PC is super fast, the problem is with the internet connection iitself as I use a 3G connection in a remote area far from the tower... (in Brazil)

I JUST want to know about the Free - Speed up PC 3X Faster, which is the ONLY reason I got to Kioskia...

I WOULD LIKE to use it with Windows 7, 64 bits...

That is it.
Please do not respond with clean ups, etc, because this is not the case. I do take care of my computer enough t know this is not the problem, aslo because my neighbors have the same problem...

Please see the capital lettes as emphasys, not shouitng. A necessity, considering the two previous responses did not quite understand what I am asking for.
I would appreciate if someone from Free - Speed up PC 3X Faster would respond.

Thanks a lot for the previous repliers.

Vera