- Factory Reset of Gateway Laptop NV522c hangs@ MSOffice2010 32/36
- How to factory reset a gateway laptop - How-To - Laptop computer
- How to factory reset a gateway laptop windows 7 ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- How do i factory reset my gateway laptop ✓ - Forum - Windows
- How to factory reset a dell laptop - How-To - Laptop computer
- How to factory reset sony vaio laptop - Forum - Laptop
I was able to find some Windows 7 repair tools at www.neosmart.net which I then loaded onto a disk. I rebooted from the disk after changing the bios settings to load the disc player first. I used the automated repair function on the disk menu for the windows partition. It apparently fixed the corrupted file within the restore files loaded on the laptop partition. After several retries it was able to complete the restore process-Yeahhh!!