My Start Menu & my Time & Date & my Favorites Bar disappeaed?

Closed
LisaGThomas - Mar 18, 2014 at 03:16 PM
leonnyx Posts 1176 Registration date Sunday March 16, 2014 Status Contributor Last seen October 11, 2019 - Mar 18, 2014 at 03:36 PM
How do I get them back? I was going to do a system restore but I have NO START MENU anymore. My page is also FULL SCEEN- Which I think is the problem...I don't want that! How do I get my stuff back?
Related:

1 response

leonnyx Posts 1176 Registration date Sunday March 16, 2014 Status Contributor Last seen October 11, 2019 2
Mar 18, 2014 at 03:36 PM
Hi...I think you have malware.

1.Press Windows key + R, type "rstrui.exe" (without quotes) to start System Restore.If you want to browse your computer folders type "explorer" (without quotes).

2.If Windows key + R don't work,press ctrl + alt + del, choose Start task manager,
go to File >New Task (Run) and type "rstrui.exe" (without quotes) to start System Restore.If you want to browse your computer folders type "explorer" (without quotes).

3.If none of those work,tell me,ALWAYS there's a way,try the simplest first.Also,I recommend you to go and download an anti-virus (the ones posted here in this website) Good Luck.