Not remember password of my mail account, alternative mail and..

Closed
Stankovichus Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday March 26, 2014 Status Member Last seen March 31, 2014 - Mar 26, 2014 at 04:05 AM
Stankovichus Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday March 26, 2014 Status Member Last seen March 31, 2014 - Mar 31, 2014 at 12:59 AM
Hello!!
Sorry for my bad english.
When during my long travel I was in Serbia on 3-th of November of 2013 I changed password of my e-mail of YAHOO (which was my main mail for last 7 years).. I didn't wrote it anywhere and forgot (it was first time happen with me)..
2 days later I try enter to e-mail but can't do it because password was forgotten.

After that sometime from several computers I try to enter to my account and with new combinations of symbols of my password, but i still don't remember it.. Try and try again and again. Not solved.
---
Password from my aternative e-mail also i don't know, it is keeped in my main e-mail!!!
And no mobile phone connected with my e-mail.

On about 20-th of November I try use this page https://help.yahoo.com/kb/account but finally there I got question "Your Birthday" which i wrote 7 years ago.. And how i guess in that time i enter not correct birthday (because sometime I joke), so and then service says "Please enter your correct birthday"..
What to do??

In that my yahoo.mail I have a some important informations for me and including passwords from my accounts of some another web-projects. And still can't recover it.
Also there is many my reports from my many travels and many photos.. I dream recover access to my e-mail.

What to do??
Thanks in advance!!
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Mar 26, 2014 at 06:29 AM
Go to this page to contact customer care, fill the form and wait for the answer :

https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=home&locale=en_US&y=PROD_ACCT

Good luck
Stankovichus Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday March 26, 2014 Status Member Last seen March 31, 2014
Mar 31, 2014 at 12:59 AM
Thank you Ambucias, but that page i think for that who have a some virus in his e-mail.. Especially that questions there:

-Have you recently accessed the internet from any other locations?
-What virus scanning software do you use and when did you last run a virus scan?
-Do you have any reason to believe that anyone else may have gained access to Yahoo account, and if so, by what means?

===
But always I fill that form on that page and sent to YAHOO.. Will see.
Thanks again!!!