Help with fake face book account

Closed
deviousdiva Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday April 9, 2014 Status Member Last seen April 9, 2014 - Apr 9, 2014 at 10:17 PM
 Blocked Profile - Apr 10, 2014 at 05:14 PM
Some one created a Face Book account in my name using my photos and are writing terrible things about me also they are posting indescent photos of me and a video they made edited and put my face on! This is humulating and embarrassing what can I do? I have never had a face book account and now the first one of me is made by someone else who is angry cause I would not be his girlfriend?! Please can anyone help me?
Related:

4 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Apr 10, 2014 at 07:06 AM
Hi

Have you reported the fake account to Facebook?
Yes but I don't know what to do? There is no one to talk to! I am so upset and all I get are disconnected numbers and leave an e-mail. I know technology is suppose to have improved our lives but I really need a live person to help me not an ureachable phone number or leave an e-mail here box!
Blocked Profile
Apr 10, 2014 at 01:48 PM
Ok, so what is the problem, really? If your real freinds know you do not have a real account,then what is the problem? If you feel like you have been violated in any manner, then please GO AND ADRESS IT WITH THE AUTHORITIES! If they tell you that he is not breaking the law, then what are you going to do about it?

How do you know about such an account? The best thing you can do, if it REALLY MATTERS, and everything IS EXACLTY the way that you say that it is, is make a real account.

I couldn't give two turds in a bowl for whether or not any of my freinds, peers, or relatives said that they saw me in a video or picture on facebook. I would laugh at them and say it isn't me, do not patronize that site!

Besides, anyone with any amount of logic undestands that ONE does not publish their own page to belittle themselves. Can we get real!?!?! If anyone were to challenge you, I would laugh at them, and excuse yourself from such company, as you are the company you keep!

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Apr 10, 2014 at 04:30 PM
Hello Mark,

In many ways you are correct and I would do the same as you suggest; however, many get harassed and bullied at high school with such bad jokes creating conflicts and psychological problems.
Blocked Profile
Apr 10, 2014 at 04:46 PM
I suppose that you are correct. Like I keep telling MY CHILDREN, at least I could leave the playground in my days! NOW, the playground is in their pockets! Either they have broken laws or not, breaking feelings are not covered under any legislations! If I am goin to use a cross-bow, I had better be prepared for what the crossbow will do, regardless of INTENDED use!

Take a screen shot, if you are a minor, and he has imposed your image, I am certain that is still "CREATION" of an image that may or not be appropriate for ANYONE TO POSESS! You catch my drift? Go to the authorities and see if what you have is warranted!!!

This is the FAKE ACCOUNT LINK:
https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/169486816475808

You will be assigned a GRIEVANCE OFFICER!
Apr 10, 2014 at 05:09 PM
Hi Mark

"the playground is in their pockets!" I totally agree

I don't know about the USA, but here schools can take action against this kind of behaviour and I seriously believe that your latest advice is very wise. This kind of dirty stuff must end.

Regards

P.S. You link did not lead me anywhere.
Blocked Profile
Apr 10, 2014 at 05:14 PM
Here, the laws are written as local preceeds. So, if the school year is in, then school has jurisdaiction. IF it is during summer, and not enrolled, then not a student, and the lws change. Please, tell me lawyers want America to be a success! We are the new kids!

I just realized where my "a" went to in laws. It happened to be in jurisdiction!

I have corrected the link!
Apr 10, 2014 at 04:28 PM
Go to this page and report it:

https://www.facebook.com/help/1380418588640631

Good luck
Blocked Profile
Apr 10, 2014 at 05:02 PM
Be prepared to fully disclose who you are, so if were trying to not be part of the registry, then they have you this way. Please take a look at the form and prepared to upload AN ID PHOTO! It clearly states that if you do not provide a government ID, it will not process your request.

Ahh, Zuckerberg, you market genious, coding not so much, but man can you FUNNEL some people into the DATABASE!

"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!" - Oliver Sykes; Bring Me The Horizon