Dialer/Softphone?

Closed
sailorboy Posts 2 Registration date Monday April 21, 2014 Status Member Last seen April 25, 2014 - Apr 21, 2014 at 04:34 PM
 Blocked Profile - Apr 25, 2014 at 10:32 AM
How do I use the free download as a softphone to interface with VOIPO?

(of x-lite)

3 responses

Blocked Profile
Apr 21, 2014 at 07:34 PM
Sailorboi,

That really sounds like a question for your enteprise network/pc support department to handle.

We are volunteers, that like to help those that need to be helped.

Is this something that your ISP will support, and they are not supporting you? IS this a corporate solution that you have said that you can deply?

In either of the above case, it is above our scope, as YOU have asked about an enterprise network solution for VIOP STANDARD calls, possilby leveraging your already established IP network for more value. We cannot be part of that!

Tip you waitress, I am here all week!

"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!" - Oliver Sykes; Bring Me The Horizon
sailorboy Posts 2 Registration date Monday April 21, 2014 Status Member Last seen April 25, 2014
Apr 25, 2014 at 10:09 AM
ac3mark,
I don't have an enterprise network/pc support department. I am a retired geek, excuse me, senior geek, using Voipo for my phone support over but not in conjunction with COMCAST. Comcast is my ISP but they don't have anything to do with VOIPO.
I just started using VOIPO after several years with Phone Power, who had their own soft phone support. VOIPO does not have soft phone support but suggested this as a possible compatible soft phone.
If this won't work, I will look elsewhere.
Thanks,
Alan (Sailorboy)
Blocked Profile
Apr 25, 2014 at 10:32 AM
Ok, sailorboy, hang in there. I have found this on VOIPO site:

I hope this helps. Register your phone, and just input your adminstration that is given to you from the provider.

I hope this helps.

"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!" - Oliver Sykes; Bring Me The Horizon