Upgrading from windows 7 home edition to change language

Closed
alibabarouge Posts 1 Registration date Sunday May 11, 2014 Status Member Last seen May 11, 2014 - May 11, 2014 at 05:21 AM
vasudev.govindan Posts 22 Registration date Tuesday October 15, 2013 Status Member Last seen August 5, 2014 - May 11, 2014 at 11:09 AM
Hello everyone,

So i bought this nice laptop to my chinese girlfriend that she finally never uses and gave me back, cause mine is a bit old.

Until here everything is ok, until i realized that you can't change the Windows language on windows 7 home premium edition. If i m right i need to upgrade to at least windows 7 pro.

My question is should i upgrade to windows 8 instead? What windows would be easier to change the OS language? how much is it? And finally can i upgrade from China or do i need a VPN? It s seems Anytime upgrade doesnt work in China? I m not sure....

I don,t know if anyone can answer that many questions! Thank you anyways!

Alfred
Related:

1 response

vasudev.govindan Posts 22 Registration date Tuesday October 15, 2013 Status Member Last seen August 5, 2014
May 11, 2014 at 11:09 AM
This may help you to change the language of Windows 7 Home Premium - http://www.wincert.net/tips/microsoft-windows/windows-7/2086-how-to-use-another-language-pack-on-windows-7-home-premium-and-professional . I do not know how far this works coz i have not tried this. Try it at your own riisk. May this help you solve your problem.