Computer wont start

Closed
amer1 - Mar 7, 2009 at 08:27 AM
priyanshu253 Posts 2 Registration date Friday March 6, 2009 Status Member Last seen March 7, 2009 - Mar 7, 2009 at 08:58 AM
Hi guys

i just bought a motherboard connected everything but get no display and also i get that there is not hardrive activity for some reason any help would be nice

1 response

priyanshu253 Posts 2 Registration date Friday March 6, 2009 Status Member Last seen March 7, 2009
Mar 7, 2009 at 08:58 AM
Hello Amer,

Their might be several thing due to which your computer is not starting.

As U R saying that U have connected all the wires. but computer won't boot.

I think that your wire are not properlly connected. if they are connect prop. then your Processor must not be properlly setup at it place because u are saying that it does not start.
check that your processor is properlly setup at its place. and the 12v power supply is connect for it. the fan is connected and the motherboard wire are properlly connected.

U must also check that the hard disk is also connected properlly and the power supply for it is also connected.

when u power up your computer u must see that some were their is a light glowing on the motherboard. check wheater it have or not from the catlog provided with the motherboard.

if it is glowing then it satisfice that your power supply (SMPS) is working fine. if not then replace it with new one.

if still it does not work then, U must call some tech. person to help U to solve your problem.

But I hope that their must be one of the problem i said U above only. check them first....

They might solve your problem.....

Byee......