Every year, Fortnite adds a Christmas event "Fortnite: Winterfest 2021" which brings new skins, gestures, gifts and many more novelties. It's been a few days since the new season, Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 1 was released, and we're looking forward to seeing which surprises await us!
When is the Fortnite Winterfest 2021 release date?
Winterfest 2021 began on the 16th December and ran for 2 weeks.
List of all the news of the new chapter:
- Map modification: in the center of the map appears a desert with many novelties and secrets.
- Central sphere: not only can we enter it, but it will absorb us and launch us from the mysterious place in the center of the map.
- Teleportation: you will be able to consume certain stones that will give you this possibility for a limited time.
- Quicksand: we will be able to move quickly underground in some areas of the video game.
- Bosses: as in real life, you will have to face the bosses. Once you finish with them they will give you access to mythical weapons, offer you missions or services.
- Weapons taken from the trunk: P90, Dragon's Breath Shotgun, Amban Sniper Rifle, Boom's Sniper Rifle, The Dub, Shadow Tracker, NightHawk
- The fire trap disappears.
- New variants of fish.
- Shotgun improvement: in the loading shotgun the damage is increased and the reloading times are decreased; the Dragon Breath’s Shotgun increases its range; and the tactical shotgun fires faster and does more damage.
- Baby Yoda Skin: You can get this adorable skin at level 99 of the battle pass.
- Loading screen with a female version of Midas.
Following the announcement of The Game Awards we have learned that on December 16th Fortnite's collaboration with The Walking Dead will begin. Terrific, isn't it? In this ceremony, the arrival of the Master Chief to the videogame was also announced.
Skins and Christmas Objects
Here are some of the Christmas winks that can be found in the game at this time:
- Candy Axe
- Tender Defender
- New style of Fishstick
- Blast powder
- Holiday Hook
- Star Wand
- Gingerbread Raider
- Merry Marauder
- Cookie Cutter
- Grinch's Little Helper
- Brat Catchers
- Singing Gesture
Christmas Event: Winterfest
Until now, during this acclaimed event, all players received multiple gifts, so we can expect no less this year. Also, rumor has it that this new patch will see the return of the planes, so we can once again eliminate our enemies from the air! Of course, we'll also have Christmas trees and other Christmas decorations to keep our characters excited about the holidays.
Although we have already seen many of the Christmas skins, we are sure that the new ones will not leave us indifferent. We also know that we are going to meet a new character in the shape of a snowman called Snowmando.
Another novelty that has surprised us more has been the possibility of singing a carol with the rest of the players. Due to a new cooperative gesture, we will be able to recite it with up to 4 friends.
If you still don't have this video game you can download it through our website: download Fortnite here.
- Fortnite christmas
- Christmas fortnite
- Fortnite christmas season
- Christmas photo app > Guide
- Christmas games on switch > Guide
- Easy anti cheat download fortnite > Guide
- Fortnite ios > Download
- Enable zoom Xbox: Series X, One, controller > Guide
- Little Alchemy cheats: all 580 combinations and elements
- Connect controller to PC: bluetooth, wireless, PS4
- Hitman 3 cheats: PS4, Xbox One, PS5, PC, Xbox series X
- Crusader Kings 3 cheats: Steam, Game Pass, immortal
- RGSS-RTP standard: error, not found
- The Elder Scrolls 6: release date, location, trailer
- Black Friday 2021 on Steam
- How to recover Need For Speed Underground 2 save files
- Unable to host World of Warcraft 3 LAN game
- Flash games for PC: download, online, old
- How to remove Steam Guard: mobile authenticator, from PC
- How to play Among Us: on Mac, on PC, online
- The best crossplay games: 2021, PS4 PC, Xbox PC, Swtich
- Play Hero Wars: online, free, on PC, Mini Games
- Skate 4: release date, trailer, gameplay and rumors
- Star Wars Battlefront cheat codes: Xbox, PS2
- The best horror PC games (2021) for Halloween
- Avakin Life free coins: 2022
- The best online game stores for PC: Steam, Origin, GOG, etc
- How to set the maximum ping in Steam
- How to turn off cloud sync Steam
- Get and redeem promo codes on Roblox
- Fix registry error loading key Warcraft III\InstallPath
- Everything you need to know about E3
- Steam profile status: checker, privacy settings
- The best video games of the year: 2021
- Fortnite Halloween 2021: skins, dates, and Fortnitemares
- Valheim tips and tricks: for beginners, 2022
- Starfield: release date, location, and gameplay
- Resident Evil 8: Village: characters, DLC, VR
- Online escape game: free, without flash, with friends
- Free online puzzles
- Best zombie video games
- Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout: guide, gameplay, download
- DirectX Encountered an Unrecoverable Error: how to fix it?
- The best indie games sountracks
- League of Legends: Wild Rift: champions, release date
- Psychology of video games: why we enjoy gaming?
- Play Atari Breakout on Google
- The best VR games: on Steam, Occulus, 2022
- The best free online gaming sites
- Harry Potter video games: for PC, Android, iOS, AR
- Create server: for Minecraft, for CounterStrike
- Cloud gaming services: Xbox, free, Steam
- Customize updates and background downloads for Steam games
- Cyberpunk 2077 refund: Xbox, Steam, PS4
- Everything about Amazon Luna: review, games
- How to restrict downloads on Steam?
- PlayStation Plus games for May 2022
- How to install Minecraft Mods: Windows, Mac
- Offline Android games: download for free
- Hades guide: tips and tricks
- Nintendo Direct 2022: February
- Best Cyberpunk 2077 bugs
- Dota Underlords: cheats and tips