Missing my navigation bar at bottom of screen

Solved/Closed
gougie2001 Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday 24 June 2014 Status Member Last seen 24 June 2014 - 24 Jun 2014 à 12:20
 gougie2001 - 24 Jun 2014 à 14:56
Hi...I've tried doing the following:Click on Start --> In search box, type firefox -safe-mode and press Enter]
"Firefox Safe Mode" window will be opened.
Select the option "Reset toolbars and controls" --> Click on "Make Changes and Restart".

Which I found on one of your Forum pages..and it told me there was no file found. HOW CAN I GET MY NAVIGATION BAR BACK? I'm not computer savy...help please!
Thanks in advance
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
24 Jun 2014 à 13:21
Well, hang in there. Are you missing it in your browser, or your desktop?

Click on your start bar and right-click, select properties, Look for taskbar autohide or taskbar always visible?


I was missing it in the browser. After trying all sorts of recommendation...and giving up...10 minutes later it showed up after being gone for over 24 hrs. Beats me! but thanks for your response. Debi