GMAIL and Outlook accounts blocked together

Closed
eliza6161 Posts 1 Registration date Saturday July 5, 2014 Status Member Last seen July 5, 2014 - Jul 5, 2014 at 05:36 PM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Jul 5, 2014 at 07:46 PM
Hello,

Yesterday my Gmail account was deleted and lot of my friends received strange messages from me. I recovered, answering of many questions. But today my Hotmail account has been blocked, there was a note that I will receive a security code. I didn receive anything in my office mail. In my gmail I received just a mail - To continue replacing your security info, click the button below, no code! When I go to the page with many questions, there are questions about my credit card and I am not sure is it Outlook at all!
If I have been hacked, what should I do, they can read all my messages. Please advise me.

Thank you!
Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Jul 5, 2014 at 07:46 PM
Yes you have been hacked. I hope you didn't reply to any of the security questions. I would try to clean your computer with a good anti-virus and anti-malware programs. I would also use a second computer to change the passwords on all of your accounts. Anything you do on the infected computer might be reported back to the person/group that hacked you.

Good Luck