No audio device found

Closed
pinkyrocks Posts 1 Registration date Thursday July 24, 2014 Status Member Last seen July 24, 2014 - Jul 24, 2014 at 01:07 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jul 24, 2014 at 06:18 AM
Go to Start->Settings->Control Panel->Adminstrative Tools->Services

Then locate in the list of services "Windows Audio". Open this service

If this service is showing with a Startup type set to Disabled then Select "Automatic" from the drop down list then hit apply. Then click the "Start" button.

If this service is showing with a Startup type set to Manual then Select "Automatic" from the drop down list then hit apply. Then click the "Start" button.

Next Go to Start->Settings->Control Panel->Sounds and Audio Devices then select the Volume Tab then put a tick in the box marked "Place Volume Icon in the Task Bar" then click apply.

it tooo dint work

right click "my computer"click "manage"click "device manager"click "sound,video and game controller
open(audio codes,legacy audio driver,legacy video capture device,media control devices,video codes. i can choose any of them it shows this device is working properly.i go to start menu, setting,control panel select sound and audio "it showes "no sound device" i don't understand whats going on my video device is working properly.but there is no sound

some one plzzz help me get out of this

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Jul 24, 2014 at 06:18 AM
You must reinstall your sound card driver.

Good luck