Cant access Yahoo Mail or Messenger

Closed
Shefz Posts 1 Registration date Saturday August 2, 2014 Status Member Last seen August 2, 2014 - Aug 2, 2014 at 10:33 AM
 Shefali - Aug 3, 2014 at 10:51 AM
Hi,

I am facing this issue for over 3 weeks I think or more. I am unable to log into my Yahoo mail account. When ever I click on "Mail" or "Sign in" on Yahoo home page it gives me "This webpage is not available" msg. Please help me as I cant eve access Yahoo messenger as well.

Shefali
Related:

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Aug 2, 2014 at 04:23 PM
Delete all of your temporary files and cookies and it should work.
The problem is that many sites are not getting opened. I get this message in "More" for more websites. :-

"This webpage is not available

Reload Less
The connection to www.crossword.in was interrupted.
Check your Internet connection
Check any cables and reboot any routers, modems, or other network devices you may be using.
Allow Chrome to access the network in your firewall or antivirus settings.
If it is already listed as a program allowed to access the network, try removing it from the list and adding it again.
If you use a proxy server...
Check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server: Go to the Chrome menu > Settings > Show advanced settings... > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect "Use a proxy server for your LAN".
Error code: ERR_CONNECTION_RESET "

Please help. I use a router by the way.