How to change file system of pen drive from raw to fat ?

Closed
vpsingh_86 Posts 1 Registration date Monday August 4, 2014 Status Member Last seen August 4, 2014 - Aug 4, 2014 at 02:50 AM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Aug 4, 2014 at 01:38 PM
Hello All,

I have a 8 GB transcend pen drive. I tried to format it but it shows drive is not formatted, It was in write protected. Few steps I tried with the help of goggle, those steps are given below,

1. I referred with goggle and changed in registry by help of regedit TO REMOVE WRITE PROTECTED. Its not working for me.

2. I used cmd :format h: it also failed. please refer the screenshot.

3. I downloaded EaseUS partition to format, In this step also failed for your reference I have attached screenshot please have a look on it.

4. I went to disk mgmt, than right click and options are disabled.

So in this case please guide to remove write protected and also change RAW file system to FAT/FAT32 file system. Please advice me to overcome this problem.

Note: Screenshot attached please have a look on it and let me know your feedback.

MANY THANKS,

Vpsingh
Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Aug 4, 2014 at 01:38 PM
After all you have done I conclude that you pen drive has failed and needs to be replaced.