Toshiba Laptop turns on but screen is black

Closed
Jurassicparkgal Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday 13 August 2014 Status Member Last seen 14 August 2014 - 13 Aug 2014 à 21:57
Jurassicparkgal Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday 13 August 2014 Status Member Last seen 14 August 2014 - 14 Aug 2014 à 18:43
Hello,



Hello,
I have a Toshiba Satellite Laptop L505D-S5983. Just last night my laptop's screen stayed black when I tried to turn it back on. I have tried to search and tried the method of turning the computer of by pressing the ESC key and power button, then taking the battery out as well as unplugging, pressing the power for 30 seconds and then putting everything back together but it doesn't seem to work. The computer turns "on" and I can hear it, but the screen is still just black and not operating. Thank you guys in advance for any help you may offer!!!

PS. I'll try the above method again just in case and will only post again if it works! >
Related:

2 responses

carminabigue Posts 620 Registration date Tuesday 19 March 2013 Status Member Last seen 10 June 2015 125
14 Aug 2014 à 04:42
hi,

Have you try to plug it to external monitor?
Jurassicparkgal Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday 13 August 2014 Status Member Last seen 14 August 2014
14 Aug 2014 à 18:43
Yup. just tried that :/