Dell inspiron 1525 failure to load windows

Closed
chase - Mar 11, 2009 at 06:35 PM
skitz19870 Posts 3 Registration date Saturday May 2, 2009 Status Member Last seen May 3, 2009 - May 3, 2009 at 01:52 AM
Hello,
Ive got a Dell Inspiron 1525 that for some reason is now locking up upon boot it gets to the windows load screen there is a blue screen flash with writing upon it and then it restarts itself i put the hard drive in anopther computer and reloaded windows after formatting the harddrive all to no avail same problem. I then put the hard drive out of another dell that I have and it still persists to do the same thing

Please help me this computer is to new to be used as a paperweight

Many Thanks Chase
Related:

2 responses

skitz19870 Posts 3 Registration date Saturday May 2, 2009 Status Member Last seen May 3, 2009 8
May 3, 2009 at 01:52 AM
ok im not to sure what the guy above was going on about, you didnt really explain much mate. But i get the general idea. I have the same problem. Unable to even reformat. Any help with this would be Great. Its obviously something to do with BIOS. As you said you removed the HDD and it worked in another computer. But another HDD that did work put into the laptop did not, so there for has nothing to do with the HDD itself but the system configuration.
hi plz check for the ram memories dimm a and dimm b try replacing the ram.I think this will help you.i donnt know whether you have tried this option or not if yes then remove your wireless device and then try to on if yes it bootsup then remove the driver of wireless and put back wireless and then restart and visit the website of dell to download original drivers for wireless and bluetooth and install it once not again and again.plz reply back