Lost file

Closed
ali88 - Mar 12, 2009 at 11:56 AM
brakers Posts 117 Registration date Sunday August 17, 2008 Status Member Last seen November 29, 2009 - Mar 12, 2009 at 12:40 PM
Hello,
i had formated my hard disk accidently and i really want them back as my book was among those files.
it had happened to me before. and a friend of mine gave me a soft ware .. to use and it was quite simple
but i don't have that software anymore.
the problem is what ever software i go for, they find the file but they require cash then..
if it is possible for you please give me a free software name with easy way of using so i can handle this bad situation that im in now..
thanks a milliion in advance
bye]
Related:

1 response

brakers Posts 117 Registration date Sunday August 17, 2008 Status Member Last seen November 29, 2009 40
Mar 12, 2009 at 12:40 PM
Hi There
I am sorry that you are having problems but to loose a file once is bad luck to loose a file twice when you already had the same problem befrore is foolish. "BACK UP YOUR DATA"

I wish I had a pound for everytime I have said that to someone.

If your data is that valuable then you would be advised not to go the free software route you have a better chance of getting your files back with the paid software as they have a vested interest in you retreiving your data.

I would of thought that you would only be to willing to paying a nominal fee for software to get you out of this situation. But anyway I have found a page that the author reviews some free software and also paid software that you might consider.
If you use the software please come back and let us know which programs you used and if they worked for you.

http://free-backup.info/data-recovery-software.htm

Kindest Regards Tony B.