Media Player

Closed
EmmDee Posts 18 Registration date Tuesday 6 May 2014 Status Member Last seen 5 October 2014 - 5 Oct 2014 à 20:07
AnasRehman Posts 43 Registration date Tuesday 7 October 2014 Status Member Last seen 2 January 2015 - 7 Oct 2014 à 21:25
Hello,

I currently have Windows Vista, with Windows Media Player 11. I tried watching a movie
and it worked fine, the I tried another and it would play but no audio. it appears to be files with extension MP4. I have tried opening in file Viewer and same problem - I have video but no audio.

any suggestions?

Emm
Related:

1 response

AnasRehman Posts 43 Registration date Tuesday 7 October 2014 Status Member Last seen 2 January 2015 10
7 Oct 2014 à 21:25
Try opening it on VLC if the same error rises I recommend redownloading the movie from an other source