Compare two sheets based on a common ID in both sheets in col A
Solved/Closed
Related:
- Compare two sheets based on a common ID in both sheets in col A
- Google sheets download - Download - Spreadsheets
- Excel compare two sheets - Guide
- Beyond compare - Download - File management
- Google sheets right to left - Guide
- Sheets vba - Guide
1 response
rizvisa1
Posts
4478
Registration date
Thursday 28 January 2010
Status
Contributor
Last seen
5 May 2022
766
15 Nov 2014 à 06:52
15 Nov 2014 à 06:52
I think you can use VLookup by doing vlookup in [BEFORE] and copy any result that is #NA to new sheet. and do so same in after.
26 Nov 2014 à 07:37
We Appreciate the initiative taken by you!
This was a perfect mechanism to get the required results. But I have a challenge here.
- The data I have contains large number or workbooks and each workbook again contains of lot of sheets in them.
- Going one-by-one is very time consuming and also makes the file heavier and heavier.
- I request you to kindly provide me a solution through a [Macro] that will help to ease out my team's pain to find the gaps/mismatches.
I hope that this is not too much complex.
Kindly advise.
Thank you and Best Regards - Ajay Dwivedi
28 Nov 2014 à 09:28
Ajay
28 Nov 2014 à 09:51
3 Dec 2014 à 03:10
The columns in each excel contains pair of 15 fields.
This is a reason I requested for a Macro [to compare pair of fields] no mater if done one by one, instead of pivot.
Kindly advise.
Thank you and Best Regards - Ajay Dwivedi
6 Dec 2014 à 09:52