Linksys pci card don't doesnt work

Closed
zeke - Mar 14, 2009 at 10:51 PM
powerpen Posts 11 Registration date Sunday October 19, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 15, 2009 - Mar 16, 2009 at 04:32 AM
Hello,
I'm done talking to freaking at@t representatives and Linksys representatives feeling like i'm a messenger between the two. They say its this and that but i just found out something. I bought a wireless pci card (thats a linksys) and try to install it in my dell desktop (that running perfectly and is service pack 2) (practically clean). i install the card perfectly and correct, my computer reads it correctly and the card works but when i connect to my wireless network which it does read, im prompted to put in my network key(which i do) but it gets suck on "acquiring network signal" and thats it. The key is correct and EVERYTHING IS INSTALLED CORRECTLY. I tried EVERY TROUBLESHOOTING IDEAS FROM BOTH AT@T AND LINKSYS but none of them work. So just when i thought that the card was defective (as both told me) i installed it on my other desktop is running on xp pro service pack 3, it works like a freaking dream what am i gonna do? is it my computer? cuz once again i've tried everything. WHAT DO I DO? SOMEBODY PLZ HELP BEFORE I FREAKING THROW MY COMPUTER OUT THE WINDOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Related:

1 response

powerpen Posts 11 Registration date Sunday October 19, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 15, 2009
Mar 16, 2009 at 04:32 AM
hi,
no need to throw your computer.
maybe you need to update all your drivers.
this should normally work.
you will get all the latest drivers at the website of DELL computers.
just do a google search for it.
or you can switch to SP3 if you want.