Headphone jack problems

Closed
kg1995 Posts 1 Registration date Monday 8 December 2014 Status Member Last seen 8 December 2014 - 8 Dec 2014 à 14:43
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 - 8 Dec 2014 à 17:09
I have had my computer since june and everything was working fine. In September my headphone jack stopped working. I bought an adapter so I can try to plug my headphones into my smaller jack but its not working yet my speakers still work. I tried following some of the previous comments and how my audio sounds horrible. I really need your help because I need my sound working properly for an assignment I have due in a few days. Thanks!

If you need any info about my computer just let me know where to find it.

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166
8 Dec 2014 à 17:09
Hello

I have only two suggestions.

Try reinstalling or upgrade the driver for your headphone.

Try another headphone

Good luck