Closed
-
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
-
One of my FB friend who was a fake group abuse my Picture n abused my profile.i hv allready deactivate my profile but i m now suffering ftom big mantel tension if they do any I'll legal things with me..in the face book page

5 replies

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
If you deactivated your account, you should not worry. Within the next 15 days, if you do not try to access your account, Facebook will delete it.
Thanx for your advice.now i want to knw can anyone post or upload any of my photograph which they abuse or edited in Facebook page or cand they send to it any of my earlier face book friend?
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
If those photos are on your deactivated account no! A deactivated account cannot be seen by anyone but you.
Registration date
Friday December 26, 2014
Status
Last seen
December 26, 2014

Thank u for your advice.the fake account holder blackmailing me that he have the link with all my earler facebook friend.and he abuse my photographs by downloading it earlier.will he be able to send it to any one of my facebookfriend? I get confarmed that he was not mutual friend any of my Facebook friend earlier..though i deactive my account i m woried about it
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
I suggest that you ignore him.

What kind of photographs does he have of you is he has any? Are those pictures compromising or is it just your usual smiling self?
Registration date
Friday December 26, 2014
Status
Last seen
December 26, 2014

Yes it is a compromising photograph.two photographs is with him.i want to mention here the name of the fake account.but woried about to mention here the name of the profile.as my friend told me that this account is still existing. .in the Facebook
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
Blackmailing is illegal, I suggest you report it to your local police.

If a friend told you that the account still exist, you have not deactivated it properly. FB should send you a deactivation confirmation.

You should get a friend to report the blackmailer's account to Facebook.

Never, but never post compromising pictures for the world to see because FB is worldwide.
Registration date
Friday December 26, 2014
Status
Last seen
December 26, 2014
>
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021

Ok i wll follow forum advices.my face book account is deactivated.but the fake account is still exist in Face book.what to do?
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
11,273 >
Registration date
Friday December 26, 2014
Status
Last seen
December 26, 2014

Have a friend report the account as fake.
Registration date
Friday December 26, 2014
Status
Last seen
December 26, 2014

Can i send u personal msg.then i can inform the forum about the account.