Flashing blue screen

Closed
JetPackWarrior Posts 2 Registration date Monday December 29, 2014 Status Member Last seen December 29, 2014 - Dec 29, 2014 at 12:24 AM
JetPackWarrior Posts 2 Registration date Monday December 29, 2014 Status Member Last seen December 29, 2014 - Dec 29, 2014 at 02:00 AM
Hey guys about 30 min ago i was trying to speed up my laptop because it was runnin unuasually slow for some reason so i installed a program called malware bytes and spybot. I was watching a video on youtube and it said to get the most from the applications i should run safe mode and then scan my computer. So i restared my laptop and pushed f8 to open up the advanced menu to get to safe mode. I selected safe mode and it was loading my files. So i waited and it was taking longer then usual because ive started my laptop in safemode many times. So i turned off my laptop and now i wont start up. It says windows error recovery and when ever i try to start windows normally or even anything it loads for a second then flashes a blue screen and restarts. It says that i need to "repair my computer" but i dont have that option and i dont have the cd either. PLEASE HELP ME! Ive never had to resort to posting on a thread.please help
Related:

2 responses

nathanwirth Posts 324 Registration date Thursday May 22, 2014 Status Member Last seen September 27, 2022 28
Dec 29, 2014 at 01:57 AM
Hi JetPackWarriro,

At the Advanced startup options, you'll find an option System Recovery Options. Click on it and choose Startup Repair. Run this step 2 to 3 times to take changes take effect.

If that didn't helps, consider fresh install. However, I'm afraid that you don't have Media CD.

Good luck with your journey.
JetPackWarrior Posts 2 Registration date Monday December 29, 2014 Status Member Last seen December 29, 2014
Dec 29, 2014 at 02:00 AM
Hey man thanks for the reply, ive been waitinf for someone for a while, but sadly i dont have the repair computer option :( and i do not own the cd