Reset hp pavilion screw up

Closed
Delessia Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday December 30, 2014 Status Member Last seen December 30, 2014 - Dec 30, 2014 at 09:01 AM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Dec 30, 2014 at 05:09 PM
I reset my HP pavilion entertainment pc and didn't do a system image back up . Now it asking me to add drivers and to insert the installation media for the device . I don't have it . Is there something I can do to help get my computer up and going again. I don't need any of the old info but would like to be able to play with it .and add some new stuff .I did it because I'm pretty sure there was a virus .so I tried getting rid of It .well I think it's gone but so is every thing else .please help. I do have access to other computers and I pads and tablets . So can I down load something and install it that way . I'm not overly computer savy nor am I an idiot so give me the run down on the directions and ill follow them . Help!!!!!!
Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,828
Dec 30, 2014 at 05:09 PM
I suggest you use this like the the HP support Center:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/product?cc=us&lc=en

Enter your product ID and follow the instructions. It should be able to scan your computer and download any and all drivers you need.

Good luck