- Registration date
- Monday February 1, 2010
- Last seen
- May 28, 2020
I believe you may have a rogue virus.
To help you and prescribe the remedy, I must make a diagnostic and to do so, I require a log.
1. Open this link and download ZHPDiag2 :
(Don't be alarmed is the site is in French, it sometimes happens, the tool will take your system language and allow the download if you get a warning message, ignore it.)
2. Save the file on your Desktop.
3. Double click on ZHPDiag.exe and follow the installation instructions.
(For Vista and Win 7 users, click right to ensure you execute with admin right)
The tool creates three icons ZHPDiag, MRB, and ZHPFix (If necessary,we will use ZHPFix after log analysis).
4. Double click on the short cut ZHPDiag on your Destktop.
5. If you need to change the language, click on the little house, (bottom right) and change to English
6. Click on Full.
Wait for the tool to finished (maybe a long time)
7. Close ZHPDiag.
8. To transmit the report, click on this link :
9. Search the directory where you installed ZHPDiag (usually C:\desktop\zhpdiag.txt).