How to upload my Android application?

Closed
urwithtarun Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday November 18, 2014 Status Member Last seen January 26, 2015 - Jan 26, 2015 at 09:58 AM
 Blocked Profile - Jan 26, 2015 at 10:49 AM
Hi Kioskea,
I am a android developer and want to upload my android applications over here, but i could not found any link or menu or button to upload my android applications.

Please help me.

Thanks & Regards
Related:

2 responses

BunoCS Posts 15475 Registration date Monday July 11, 2005 Status Moderator Last seen April 23, 2024 1,534
Jan 26, 2015 at 10:07 AM
Hello,

Where do you want to upload your application? On the Play Store? You must have a developer account.
Blocked Profile
Jan 26, 2015 at 10:49 AM
I agree with Buno...submit it to the Big "store" and get their approval, then you do not have to upload to here, as your users will find it FROM THEIR PHONE, making the distribution of your application that much easier. From my experiences here, 98% of the users here, would get lost in the process of downloading to PC, then Jacking in to phones to get the app!

Besides,you failed to mention what the app does! That may help in the SELECTION process.

Oh by the way, the approval process for the BIG store, is a rather lengthy one! But that should have been figured in your time (Speed) to market and life cycle planning!

Have FUN!