Shortcut error by using cms Access denied -D:\$RECYCLE.BIN

Solved/Closed
bell - Jan 27, 2015 at 11:44 PM
Cybercrimemuststop Posts 1 Registration date Saturday September 26, 2015 Status Member Last seen September 26, 2015 - Sep 26, 2015 at 06:03 AM
Hello,

Am getting error as
Access denied -D:\$RECYCLE.BIN
pls help me

Related:

2 responses

Cybercrimemuststop Posts 1 Registration date Saturday September 26, 2015 Status Member Last seen September 26, 2015 1
Sep 26, 2015 at 06:03 AM
Thank you..This is only one of my problems%recyclebin .ink (*) UAC

It is very hard to find help ..

My facebook has had an iMacros hack on it for years and i have not been able to get it off..

I have had 5 machines taken down in 2 years as well as being hijacked and hacked for gaming forums..I have reported to google and
Microsoft with no help

My #google ac, and #microsoft ac were hacked and taken over by Administrators who are networking..i see my machine in all the gaming forums..

I have been made invisible following mirrored fake sites by #Anonymous #hackers. They take over all my files leaving me roaming with a local account and bad script

I get no permissions when i try to open files. The hackers put code on my art and the link is the address no my machine..I could go on forever..Just grateful to find a forum..Thank you
DennyTrend Posts 1 Registration date Thursday January 29, 2015 Status Member Last seen January 29, 2015
Jan 29, 2015 at 06:14 AM
Hi,
Also I was facing the such type of issue. Now it has been resolved.
I found the reference link while searching.
See here -
https://ccm.net/forum/affich-694529-external-hard-disk-can-t-display-files-plz-help

Here are few guidelines for improve your computer performance.