Facebook log in problem

Closed
michaelpullen52 Posts 1 Registration date Monday February 2, 2015 Status Member Last seen February 2, 2015 - Feb 2, 2015 at 01:02 AM
 Reply to facebook log in issue - Feb 4, 2015 at 01:15 AM
ive broken my phone and had been logged into facebook on that phone, I can not log into my facebook account on any other device because it sends me a security code to my phone which is broken how do I get around this problem??? please help!!!

2 responses

InformatiWeb Posts 1648 Registration date Sunday July 20, 2008 Status Member Last seen December 11, 2021 12
Feb 3, 2015 at 02:53 PM
Hello,
try to use the "Forgot password" feature of Facebook. Type your email on this page and click on "Search" button.

Then, if you can reconnect to your facebook account, try to disable this safety feature. Or change the phone number associated with your Facebook account.

Another solution : Remove the SIM card of your mobile phone and inserting it into another mobile phone.

Dans l'informatique, Il y a toujours une solution
Reply to facebook log in issue
Feb 4, 2015 at 01:15 AM
Hey thanks ive got that far but it asks me for a security code, because im using another device and needs me to type it in, in order for me to log in. and it sends it to my cellphone which I now don't have. I need the security code sent to me somehow??