Is 0800-014-8189 UK Yahoo phone Number Technical Support Number?

Closed
martinglyn Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday February 4, 2015 Status Member Last seen February 4, 2015 - Feb 4, 2015 at 06:00 AM
 Blocked Profile - Feb 4, 2015 at 09:49 AM
is 0800-014-8189 UK Yahoo phone Number Technical Support Number?

Hello Mr/Mrs.
I need help with my Yahoo Email Account. I am not able to access my email account from the past 1 month, i know the password of my email account. But whenever i enter my password its telling that the user name or the password is incorrect. I tried to reset the password online, all i am getting on the screen is An alternative email ID, i don't have that email anymore that was a work email ID and i don't work there anymore. i tried several times to reset my password. Now i am getting message you cant reset your password online contact Yahoo Support.
The issue is there is no number on the screen, there is just a message contact Yahoo Support.
I goggled Yahoo Phone Number and the Yahoo Support Number. I am getting Several Phone Numbers on the screen and i don't know which one is the real Yahoo Phone Number where i can reach them.
I got this Number on my screen several times 0800-014-8189.
I just want to know is this the real Yahoo Phone Number where i can contact and get my Yahoo account fixed.
Or if you guys can help me with my Yahoo Account that will be great.
My Yahoo email ID is : "removed by moderator "
You can contact me on my Gmail " removed by moderator"

Thank You \
:)

1 response

Blocked Profile
Feb 4, 2015 at 09:49 AM
I am seriously doubting that yahoo is posting a tech support number. Run a virus check on your computer if it is a system pop up.