-
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
-
Hello,
Can u please help me get my yahoo account back?

3 replies

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
How do you know that it has been hacked?
It was all my fault! I give the person my email (chelzbel_08 ..) and i also give him the password because i was too stupid! I played this game called League of Legends and i always wanted to get RP (riot points) where u can by good champion skins. Therefore, the person who hacked my account was actually in my team, i thought i can trust him because he showed me good attitude during the game, he then send me links where i can get FREE RIOT POINTs. Then, i believe that it's real because he sent me the actual page of the game but it didn't work so he said i need to give him my account and the password so he can send me a code. But apparently, it was all lieee!!!! Then when i opened my account on the next day, it was all gone! ??? i am so desperate to get it back because i have been using that account for my COLLEGE! ?? so it's very important .. I hope u can help me get my account back, Pleasee ?
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
Hello,

It's just as if you had given your account away to a perfect stranger, as a matter of a fact, that person may be considered as the legitimate owner. He may have changed your alternate e-mail and secret questions.

You can try to contact customer care and explain your issue using this form:

https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=oops
Good luck