Flash Drive

Closed
HELPMEE321 Posts 1 Registration date Monday February 23, 2015 Status Member Last seen February 23, 2015 - Feb 23, 2015 at 09:54 PM
Computertech Posts 3569 Registration date Friday February 6, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen July 18, 2016 - Feb 24, 2015 at 01:55 AM
Hello, its me again yet another question. How do u download Google Chrome on a flash drive. I never done this before. I need step by step instructions.

Related:

1 response

Computertech Posts 3569 Registration date Friday February 6, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen July 18, 2016 892
Feb 24, 2015 at 01:55 AM
Hello,
Have a nice day..
Step 1
Insert the flash drive into a USB port on the computer, and then click "Cancel" to close the Auto-Play dialog box.
Step 2
Download the most recent version of the Google Chrome Portable installer (link in Resources). Save the file to your hard drive.
Step 3
Click the EXE file to start the installer. Click the "Language" drop-down box, select your language, and then click "OK." The installation wizard launches.
Step 4
Click "Next." The License Agreement opens. Read the agreement, and then click "I Agree."
Step 5
Click the "Browse" button, navigate to the flash drive, and then specify a folder, if desired, as the destination of Google Chrome Portable.
Step 6
Click "Install," wait for the package to be installed on your computer, and then click the "Finish" button to close the wizard.
Step 7
Remove the USB drive from the computer