-
Registration date
Wednesday February 25, 2015
Status
Last seen
February 26, 2015
-
Hello,

I forgot my administrator password. I tried to follow instruction I seen in the forum concerning this issue but none work for me. When I try to boot into safemode dos prompt.. it goes right to windows safemode.. never goes to dos prompt. Also while in windows safemode I still cannot gain access. It still requires password. I don't know what to do please help.. shouldn't all XP OS systems work the same way.. I don't even have much on the computer. its pretty basic.

Related:

3 replies

Sorry but that does not solve the problem for me. As I said, Even when I am in windows safe mode it still ask for a password. I cannot go to start an - run.. because I can not get into windows until I enter a password. Even if I clecik control alt delete to bring up the administrator .. the administrator is also looking for a password. it does not accept the default password. which is to just click enter and leave password blank. I notice I am using xp sp3... Also as noted I can't get into safe mode command prompt either. the option is there in the menu but when I select it.. the next windows requires me to select XP windows ..which then takes me to windows safe mode...ughhhh..
Thank you

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 2942 users have said thank you to us this month

Registration date
Wednesday February 25, 2015
Status
Last seen
February 26, 2015

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen