How do I add more music on my U5?

Closed
CutiepieMarzia10 Posts 4 Registration date Wednesday 25 February 2015 Status Member Last seen 25 February 2015 - 25 Feb 2015 à 15:02
CutiepieMarzia10 Posts 4 Registration date Wednesday 25 February 2015 Status Member Last seen 25 February 2015 - 25 Feb 2015 à 15:17
Hi, I'm CutiepieMarzia10. I was just wondering, how do I add more music on my U5? I tried every week and everyday. What I done was I had a box beside my screen and it said to add it on my U5 SYNC I dont knwo if imm doing to right thing or not.So that's why I logged in and i'm typing this message.


Please help me to add more music on my U5,
CutiepieMarzia10 :)
Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19528 Registration date Wednesday 8 October 2008 Status Contributor Last seen 15 June 2019 1,824
25 Feb 2015 à 15:08
What's a U5?

Acer Aspire U5 ??
CutiepieMarzia10 Posts 4 Registration date Wednesday 25 February 2015 Status Member Last seen 25 February 2015 1
25 Feb 2015 à 15:09
Its basically like and MP3 let me send u a pic
CutiepieMarzia10 Posts 4 Registration date Wednesday 25 February 2015 Status Member Last seen 25 February 2015 1
25 Feb 2015 à 15:17
nvm doesnt let me