Virus on my Dell laptop

Closed
Luteee Posts 2 Registration date Thursday 5 March 2015 Status Member Last seen 5 March 2015 - 5 Mar 2015 à 15:56
Luteee Posts 2 Registration date Thursday 5 March 2015 Status Member Last seen 5 March 2015 - 5 Mar 2015 à 16:01
Hi , I have been trying to get onto my computer .It is coming up as a blank screen even though I have tried entering Alt,Ctrl,Delete, there s just nothing showing. Please help.
Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19528 Registration date Wednesday 8 October 2008 Status Contributor Last seen 15 June 2019 1,824
5 Mar 2015 à 15:57
Your symptoms are more indicative of a hardware failure than a virus.
Luteee Posts 2 Registration date Thursday 5 March 2015 Status Member Last seen 5 March 2015
5 Mar 2015 à 16:01
Thanks I bought this laptop second hand from a shop where the guy is a technician and he sold it and took our old Toshiba laptop .I dont really know much about computers so I thought It was a good idea to get it .