Folder lock password

Closed
said masoud - Apr 5, 2015 at 01:58 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Apr 5, 2015 at 04:19 PM
Hello, I using windows 8 and my folder lock not accept my old password and also i didn't find the path you wrote so there is no such path.
I have important file in my drive please direct me how to remove the password to get my files.
tanks

• @***

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Apr 5, 2015 at 04:19 PM
If you ever forget your master password, you can still use the Serial Number that you have used to register Folder Lock as the master key. Important: Please note that this feature only works if you have kept the Master Key option enabled in Password Security settings. Folder Lock has been developed to provide the most comprehensive and robust defense against any data-theft threat. One of the key defense features the application provides is removing any backdoors to this protection, which includes maintain password lists. Unfortunately, if you have forgotten your password, and if you have not been able to set the use of the Master Key in Password Security settings, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PERFORM MAJOR APPLICATION FUNCTIONS, like LOCK FILES, UNINSTALLING APPLICATION AND SETTING CONTROLS FROM THE PROGRAM SECURITY OPTIONS IN SETTINGS! (depending on user settings) Please make sure that you remember your password at ALL times or keep it in a safe place.