Windows password problem

Closed
waseemaliyzm Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday May 6, 2015 Status Member Last seen May 6, 2015 - May 6, 2015 at 02:30 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - May 6, 2015 at 06:06 PM
          • @gmail.com

Hello,

hai, it is a new laptop with windows 7, i only created administrator password,i didn't give any user account name and password, (yesterday when i am try to open some players to watch films, i have seen pop up sing came and i open it and i click to open for temporarily and it show some error. i close it and shutdown. Next day i open windows open normally and immediately it closed.
i can't go in to windows in normal mode but i can go in safe mode.). if i type administrator password correctly, it is showing your account has been disabled. please see your system administrator. If i give wrong password, it is showing incorrect password. Then i went in to safe mode and i remove the password, again the same (but it is not asking any password). can u give me solution
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
May 6, 2015 at 06:06 PM
Hello

Since it has Windows 7, it's not that very new.

You can try to reinstall Windows and create a new admin password. Yes you can lose all of your data, but since you can get into safe mode, you can make backups.

Good luck