How to stop iTunes long backup for iphone

Closed
DeniseKlockars Posts 1 Registration date Friday June 5, 2015 Status Member Last seen June 5, 2015 - Jun 5, 2015 at 02:50 AM
MrIstar Posts 279 Registration date Wednesday June 19, 2013 Status Contributor Last seen April 28, 2016 - Jun 5, 2015 at 05:12 AM
I want to sync my iPhone and it's backing up all my stuff first. It takes forever and it's pissing me off, what's a simple way to stop this madness?

This problem, I think is the frequent situation that you may come across when using iTunes. So how to stop the backup on iTunes ? Here are two ways here.

The first way is just about how to cancel the backup when syncing your iPhone with iTunes. During the process, you may experience freezing, stalls, data loss etc.

The second way I strongly recommend is Amoyshare O2Tunes, a software I like best among the many for transferring and backuping media files.Well, here comes good news for you! A fabulous software called O2Tunes will do you a favor with no anxiety! With it, you can back up the files at your will and also stop the backup manually.
If you have another recommendations, you can tell me
Related:

1 response

MrIstar Posts 279 Registration date Wednesday June 19, 2013 Status Contributor Last seen April 28, 2016
Jun 5, 2015 at 05:12 AM
The time it takes to make a backup depends on the size of your backup and the speed of your network. Make sure you're connected to a reliable WI-Fi network before making a backup of your device.

Roman

Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you're living?
  • Bob Marley