My laptop keep shown me black screen and shut down after 3 secon

Closed
BashayerNouri Posts 1 Registration date Friday June 12, 2015 Status Member Last seen June 12, 2015 - Jun 12, 2015 at 10:00 AM
KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   - Jun 12, 2015 at 10:29 AM
On Wednesday night I was working on my laptop & the battery needed to be charged, but I forget and kept it open & sleep so the laptop shut down.

The next day I clicked on power bottom & the laptop showed me that it need to be charged. I put it on & when I open it there were nothing just a black screen & after 5 seconds maybe less it shut down by self and the "Fan" sound very loud

I said maybe the battery need to be charged for time so I charged the laptop all day and when I wake up today I find that the problem still the same

I removed the battery as another solutions and put the charger, still nothing change and the problem didn't fix

I hold the power bottom for 15 seconds like many people say and still nothing changed

So Please if anyone could help me by any solutions I will be very grateful for that I have an important project after week and all my stuff on it and in my country all the fixing centres are closed on Friday and Saturday so please help ASAP

My laptop model: Dell Latitude | E5410
Related:

1 response

KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   122
Jun 12, 2015 at 10:29 AM
Hello BashayerNouri,

I'm sorry to tell you that, but, reading your post, I think your hard drive might have gone. You can hear the fan spinning, but are you able to determine whether your HDD is working? If you can't, I would suggest you pull out the hard drive from the bay and to connect it via SATA-USB cable/adapter to another PC to see if it works there.
Please, come here afterwards to share the results. Thank you.

Hope this helps.

KY_WD