Computer boots up no show on screen

Closed
josh - Jun 15, 2015 at 10:27 PM
Computertech Posts 3569 Registration date Friday February 6, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen July 18, 2016 - Jun 16, 2015 at 08:17 AM
I booted up my desktop PC and all it says is no signal I'm using a HDMI input so I was wondering if it was my video card so I unplugged it took out both my RAM sticks and unplug the fan when I booted up my PC it made no beeping sound but when my fan and my ram used to be out it would make some sort of a beeping sound telling me that there was something wrong so could it possibly not be my video card and it be my motherboard

1 response

Computertech Posts 3569 Registration date Friday February 6, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen July 18, 2016 892
Jun 16, 2015 at 03:05 AM
Hello josh,
Welcome to Kioskea Forum
without knowing things why you unplug the fan?...
There is no reason for unplugging the fan.
You said you Remove the RAM please reseat it properly otherwise you hear the beeps. replace it when computer is off and then on the computer and see you hear any more beeps.
It is better to reply us whether the problem is resolved or not!
Like i said if I had the fan on plug it would make a beeping sound but since my computer is not working it wasn't making any beeping sound at all I read online that it could have been the motherboard if it wasn't making any beeping noise thats why i unplugged everything was to see if thwre was a beepibg soubd which theres was not
Computertech Posts 3569 Registration date Friday February 6, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen July 18, 2016 892
Jun 16, 2015 at 08:17 AM
without fan if you switch on the pc then your processor get burned.
connect the fan properly and remove the RAM and then switch on the pc and tell me that whether you see fan is spinning and hear beeps!
Please inform us when the issue is resolved. Thank you.