Not sure what a ffg problem is, but try the following code:
Dim lRow, x As Integer
Dim cCol As Integer
lRow = Range("A1").End(xlDown).Row
For x = lRow To 2 Step -1
cCol = Cells(x, Columns.Count).End(xlToLeft).Column
Rows(x + 1).Resize(cCol - 2).Insert
Range(Cells(x, "B"), Cells(x, cCol)).Copy
Cells(x, "F").PasteSpecial Transpose:=True
Range("B2:E" & Rows.Count).Delete shift:=xlToLeft
Application.CutCopyMode = False
How to implement and run a code:
- From Excel hit Alt + F11 to open the "Microsoft Visual Basic" window.
- Go to the top menu in the newly opened window > Insert > Module.
- Paste the code in the big white field.
- You can now close this window.
- Back at Excel, hit Alt + F8 to display the available macro's.
- Double-click the macro you wish to run.
NOTE: macro's cannot be reversed using the blue arrows. Always make sure you save your file before running a code, so you can reopen your file if something unforeseen happens or you want to go back to the situation before the code was run.
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday are usually the days I'll respond. Bear this in mind when awaiting a reply.