Excel Challenging - Please Help

Closed
gutoazuk Posts 3 Registration date Sunday July 5, 2015 Status Member Last seen July 6, 2015 - Jul 5, 2015 at 10:14 AM
gutoazuk Posts 3 Registration date Sunday July 5, 2015 Status Member Last seen July 6, 2015 - Jul 6, 2015 at 06:34 AM
Good Day Everyone.
I'm stuck on the below situation and your help will be much appreciated.
Let's call as:
  • Worksheet] 1:

• WorkSheet] 2:

• Work Sheet 3:

The situation is, I need to return the "figures" from WORKSHEET 2, To the WORKSHEET 3 considering the "Figures" from WORKSHEET 1.
I hope it's clear.
Thank you so very much in advance for whoever help on that one.
Related:

2 responses

Mazzaropi Posts 1985 Registration date Monday August 16, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen May 24, 2023 147
Jul 5, 2015 at 12:25 PM
gutoazuk, Good afternoon.

Please could you enlighten us some details of your spreadsheets?

The spreadsheet 3 you are showing is the actual result you expect to get according to the image of the other two spreadsheets?

What does each column in the spreadsheet 3?

Why, "lilik" appears in three columns and only appears in two rows in the spreadsheet 3?

Surely people will appear to help you.
Just it is clear the real need.

Have a nice Sunday.
gutoazuk Posts 3 Registration date Sunday July 5, 2015 Status Member Last seen July 6, 2015
Jul 5, 2015 at 06:28 PM
Hello Mazzaropi,
Thank you for your prompt response.
So, yes. The Spreadsheet 3 is the results from the other 2.

On spreadsheet 1 You read the Number of the Waiter and his name. Eg.(401-LILIK, 402-BRATA, 403,IRWAN) which actually "served" the respective Room/Cabin.

As you see, on DAY 1, IRWAN served Room 105 , LILIK Rooms 107&108, BRATA Room 110..... and on and on.....

On Spreadsheet 2 You See the "Rating" the Guest returned, between 0 & 4....

So, with this information on Spreadsheet 1 & 2, I need it to return to the respective Waiter on Spreadsheet 3 accordingly.

Hope it helps to understand better.

PS> Caso tenha algum e-mail em que possa se comunicar, ficaria agradecido. Vejo q somos quase conterraneos. =)

Thanks a lot!
vcoolio Posts 1404 Registration date Thursday July 24, 2014 Status Moderator Last seen September 15, 2023 259
Jul 6, 2015 at 02:25 AM
Hello Gutoazuk,

I'm sure that Mazzaropi has an e-mail address and yes you are practically fellow countrymen but please keep any posts in relation to your thread on this forum and refrain from resolving your query by e-mail or PM.

Please bear in mind that this is a public forum available to anyone who comes here looking for a solution to a query that may be similar to yours. It is a simple case of help one, help all. All posts and resolutions need to be displayed on the Forum for all to see, from start to finish. Any solution that may be found for your query will remain here indefinitely for others to access.

Please familiarise yourself with the CCM Charter (click on Charter at the bottom of the page).

My apologies for intruding.

Thank you and we trust that you understand.

Kind regards,
vcoolio.
(Moderator)
gutoazuk Posts 3 Registration date Sunday July 5, 2015 Status Member Last seen July 6, 2015
Jul 6, 2015 at 06:34 AM
Thank you and accept my apologies.